It wasn’t so long ago that retirement meant a pension and a gold watch, but today’s world looks much different than it did for past generations. Additionally, with the loss of pensions and the rising cost of health care, the burden of retirement falls heavier on the shoulders of individual Americans than it ever has before. But you don’t have to carry it alone.
The New Generation Retirement® system consists of five steps that incorporate three hallmarks of our company: stewardship, transparency and technology. Through this process, you’ll be confident that we’ve given careful consideration to risk assessment, income planning, asset maximization, legacy planning and tax strategies.
The Five Steps
- Selecting a Financial Services Professional
Step One explains my role as a financial services professional and introduces The New Generation Retirement system.
- Fact and Feeling Finding
Step Two encompasses detailed questions about your financial well-being. This begins with the Color of Money Risk Analysis and incorporates the elements of discovery and client feedback to approach your specific situation.
Step Three incorporates three hallmarks of our company: stewardship, transparency and technology.
- Recommendations and Implementation
Step Four uses technology to determine if there are parts of your strategy that include creating new accounts or purchasing new financial products. We utilize forward-thinking technology such as electronically-generated and pre-populated forms with e-signature capabilities to make this process as easy as possible.
- Ongoing Relationship
Step Five addresses your long-term success and incorporates adjustments as you deal with potential life changes or desired modifications. Helping you thrive in a new generation of retirement goes beyond any initial recommendation and is based on our ongoing commitment to your retirement goals and objectives.
Why choose %%COMPANY NAME%%
The New Generation Retirement system is based on three hallmarks of our company: stewardship, transparency and technology.
- Providing you with a stewardship level of service means we have the responsibility to present solutions that fit your needs. Our commitment to you is that we’ll always keep our focus on your goals and objectives and will act with transparency throughout our relationship.
- Our commitment to transparency ensures that each step of our work together is recorded and that every document and report are easily accessible to you. This is visible through a strong foundation of technology.
- We think the challenges you face in retirement today are more complex than those faced by any other generation, but the right technology can make managing and organizing your retirement an easier process. Our office utilizes Generational Vault®, which is an online portal accessible through our website. It contains the necessary tools to help make decisions appropriate for you and your retirement. It also serves as the vehicle to document and record our commitment to best serve you and be transparent throughout our relationship.